Property Description for 815 East 225th Street
Welcome to the Williamsbridge section of the Bronx. "According to the New York City Parks Department Williamsbridge, was named for 18th Century farmer John Williams, who had a farm on the east bank of the Bronx River near Gun Hill Road, John Williams was actually credited for building this first bridge in the Bronx. Williamsbridge was established as a village on November 23, 1888. In this village, this large 3 family home is now fully available for resale. The building currently has a 3 bedroom apartment on the third floor, a 3 bedroom apartment on the second floor, and a 1 bedroom apartment on the first floor. This building also offers an attached 1 car garage and a private driveway.